DM's boots have long been passed down generations, and these pastel soft leather editions would make a standout first pair. Staying true to the Original Docs silhouette, the 1460 Toddler boots are built from Romario leather and marked by our iconic yellow stitching and heel loop. The kids' boots are set on a more flexible edition of our classic air-cushioned sole designed for growing feet.
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become iconic
- Romario is a super soft, lightweight, waxy leather
- Easy-on, easy-off inner ankle zip
- Construction - Made with a flexible cemented sole construction for growing feet
- Footbed - Wider and a more rounded toe shape