The classic 2976 Chelsea boot gets a rugged reworking with oily Waxed Full Grain leather. Designed to show your wear through the creases, marks, and scuffs, this leather only gets better with age and experiences. Set on our Ben commando tread sole for a full-blooded DM's aesthetic. Finished with a functional heel loop, elasticated gusset and our standout yellow welt stitch.
- The 2976 is the rugged Docs take on the classic Chelsea boot. Manufactured since the 70s
- Waxed Full Grain is an oily, rugged Crazy Horse leather that will look even better with age
- A pillar of DM's construction. Our Original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1 1/8 inch — marked by traditional DMS tread pattern that's unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Construction - Made with our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700˚C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed - Wider and a more rounded toe shape