For over 15 years, the Merrell® Moab has been the choice of hikers when a choice needs to be made, making it the bestselling hiker in the world. Famous for its out-of-the-box comfort, durability and all-purpose versatility, its predecessors have enabled 25 million people to step further outdoors. The all new Moab 3 features a new more supportive insole, a softer more cushioned midsole, and a best-in-class Vibram® outsole. Our newest generation is the most environmentally friendly Moab ever, utilizing recycled materials in construction. The Moab 3 Mid WP features a waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry.
• Medium width
• Waterproof membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
• Pig suede leather and mesh upper
• 100% recycled laces and webbing
• Bellows tongue keeps out debris
• Protective and abrasion resistant rubber heel and toe cap
• 100% recycled breathable mesh lining
• Kinetic Fit™ ADVANCED removable contoured footbed with reinforced heel cushioning for medium support
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption in the heel to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot.
• Vibram® TC5+ outsole provides exceptional traction for outdoor multi-sport activities, formulated exclusively for Merrell
• Lug: 5mm
• Drop: 11.5mm
• 2lbs-1oz, 928g