For over a decade, the Merrell® Moab has been the choice of hikers when a choice needs to be made, making it the bestselling hiker in the world. Famous for its out-of-the-box comfort, durability and all-purpose versatility, its predecessors have enabled 25 million people to step further outdoors. This version features athletic materials for lighter-weight, versatile performance you can count on.
• Medium width
• Breathable mesh and TPU upper
• Traditional lace closure
• Bellows tongue keeps out debris
• Protective toe cap
• Breathable mesh lining
• Removable Kinetic Fit™ BASE contoured footbed for flexible support
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption in the heel to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot.
• Vibram® TC5+ outsole designed with a technical compound with great overall performance for multisport, outdoor, mountain bike, snow sports, and water sports. Its non-marking formula delivers an all-around balance of grip, traction, durability, flexibility
• Lug: 5mm
• 1lbs-11oz, 760g