Standing for Moving Quickly in the Mountains, the third iteration of our best-selling multitool of footwear is stable enough to hike in, agile enough to run in, and durable enough for light scrambling. Version 3 features a new grippy Vibram® sole and a lace-to-toe lacing system for an improved locked-in fit.
• Mesh and TPU upper
• 100% recycled laces and webbing
• Bellows tongue keeps out debris
• Protective toe cap
• 100% recycled mesh lining
• EVA foam insole with 100% recycled top sheet
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Rock plate for protection
• Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption in the heel to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot.
• Vibram® TC5+ outsole designed with a technical compound with great overall performance for multisport, outdoor, mountain bike, snow sports, and water sports. Its non-marking formula delivers an all-around balance of grip, traction, durability, flexibility